Rider Talk
 2017 ACR Awards Banquet Information
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author  Topic Next Topic  

Tom France

USA
524 Posts

Posted - 11/18/2017 :  8:18:13 PM  Show Profile  Visit Tom France's Homepage  Reply with Quote

The 2017 ACR Awards Banquet will be taking place on Saturday, February 17th, 2018 at the Antrim Theater in Suffern, NY.

All ACR riders and their friends and families are invited to attend. Even if you did not win a championship, come on out and have a great time. Dinner will be served at 6pm and MX videos will be playing all evening on the big screen starting at 4pm. We'll have a bike or two on display up on the stage. Please contact me if you have a bike you'd like to display.

Thanks to Rich D of Rich Designs, there are new designs for the ACR jerseys and winner's trophies, just some of the things we'll be awarding.

We'll also have some neat stuff to give away. Some of our sponsors have stepped up and donated product for the banquet.
Metro Racing as well as several others have been very generous, as always.

As usual, the awards ceremony will be in the actual theater with dinner being served downstairs in the Green Room.

Here's the schedule for the day:
4pm Doors open, MX videos on the big screen
6pm Dinner served downstairs
7:30 Awards Ceremony

All riders who rode in the Women, Greenhorn and Pre-75 Minibike classes will be receiving awards.
All other classes will be receiving the standard number of awards.

The cost is $30 per person, $20 for kids under 16 and $15 for kids under 12.
No advance payment is needed - just pay at the theater.

You must contact me via e-mail by Saturday, February 10th AT THE LATEST to RSVP with the number of people in your party. We need to know how many of you will be attending so as to make arrangements for food, drink, etc.
2-10-18 is the deadline but PLEASE DO NOT WAIT until then to contact me. The sooner you do so the better it is for all of us.
Here's my e-mail address: twf959 at earthlink dot net.

For those of you needing a hotel, there is a Howard Johnson inn only a few miles away. 845-368-1900
There is also a Crowne Plaza 845-357-4800
There are others in nearby Mahawah, NJ.

The address is #15 Spook Rock Rd. Suffern, NY. 10901

Directions from the North:
NYS Thruway south to exit 14B and make a left on to Airmont Rd. at the 4th light turn left. Go 100 yards than bear left on to Spook Rock Rd. Go several miles. Go through stop sign. Antrim is 1/2 mile on the left.

Directions from the South:
Garden State Parkway north to NYS Thruway north to exit 14b and make a right on to Airmont Rd. at the 3rd light turn left. Go 100 yards and bear left on to Spook Rock Rd. Go several miles. Go through stop sign. Antrim is 1/2 mile on the left.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there...
   Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
ACR Vintage MX Forums © American Classic Racing Go To Top Of Page